Pymp is a lean, flexible frontend to MPlayer written in Python. It supports simple playlists, web streams, and anything else that MPlayer does. Pymp aims to blend in with your desktop environment, not stand out as many skinned players do.
- Open files on the command line: pymp *.mp3
- Open locations: pymp http://foo.com dvd://1
- Drag and Drop files and folders to playlist
- M3U and PLS playlist format support
- Find files in playlist with ctrl+f
- Remote command execution:
pymp -remote pause pymp -remote stop pymp -remote play 12 pymp -remote current pymp -remote seek 20